I am so excited that it is finally the new year and I pray it’ll be a good one. I thought I would write my new year resolutions and why I have chose them, hopefully this way I might actually stick to them this year.
- I want to take more photos, I would like to create a booklet for each month with all things I have done inside of it.
- I want to expand my blog, try to get more readers and research into how to do so, I love my blog and would love it if others did to.
- I want to start writing, maybe about my day to day life but I’m not too sure on that one yet, I think it is a good idea to write about your memories therefore you can cherish them, linking back to resolution number one.
- I would love to go on more adventures, see more places and just do more exciting things, seen as last year I spent most of my time on Netflix.
- And finally, my most cringe one yet, I just want to be more happy, be a more positive person. Life is good and I should start acting like it.
I hope you all had a lovely new year and thanks for reading,