Now when I say 2016 was a bad year for me, I mean horrific, off the walls bloody terrible but because it was so god darn awful I did learn a few things along the way:
- The saying “it’ll get better” is in fact true, even if you have to wait from 24.04.10 to 29.10.16, it does get that little bit better and you should always have hope.
- You cannot physically please everyone, some people are just rude and it is something we have to accept.
- It is so important to know who your real friends are.
- It is okay to ask for help, we all need to once in a while.
- If you find something that makes you happy that other people make fun of e.g. blogging/youtube or quite frankly anything, do not care, doing what you love is all you should care about.
- You’re going to make mistakes, no one is perfect, don’t punish yourself because of it.
- Make time for the people you love, you never know what is around the corner.
- Mental Health units are just trying to help you.
- Enjoy yourself, you only get this life once.