For years I have been making these brownies and they have always been a success. They are just the perfect gooey brownies and I thought it was time to share the recipe.
- 200g Dairy Milk Chocolate
- 175g Butter
- 250g Golden Caster Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 3 Large Eggs
- 115g Plain Flour
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150g Chocolate Chips
- 20cm x 20cm Tin
- Glass Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Metal Pan
- Grease proof paper
- Preheat the microwave to Gas Mark 4.
- Line your tin with grease proof paper so the brownie mixture wont stick to the bottom of your tin.
- Fill the metal pan with hot water and wait for it to boil. Place the glass bowl on top of the pan and place in the butter (diced) with the chocolate (broken into blocks). Stir the chocolate and butter together until melted.
- Lift the bowl off the pan and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, add the sugar to the mixture and stir.
- In a separate small bowl, beat the eggs then gradually add the into the mixture.
- Sieve the flour into the mixture and mix all the ingredients together. Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the greased tin and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out the brownies from the oven and cut into slices of your choice. Leave to cool and the enjoy!!!